Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
out window shopping for some parts for my winterproject i'm doing now...

got a veilside intake mani coming soon and need some new bosch 1600cc injectors to rund with the RMR an-10 fuelrail http://www.rossmachineracing.com/supra10railblack.html

also looking for a throttle wire to run with this manifold on a RHD.

do you sell a 4" IC pipe cold side to the veilside/VW manifold?

are you able to get hold of this bolt for me? they couldn't find anything on that part no. here in Norway. it for the oil filter bracket to dele the stock oil cooler. (if you haven't got any other suggestion..?)

and a price on these items would be great! :D thanks!

not placing an order yet. but will be more to come. gathering up a list....

regards
andreas

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
1600cc's to fit should be no problem.

I do not have the Toyota part # needed for a RHD with the Veilside manifold. I asked Veilside for another customer a couple months ago, and they did not have it either. You would probably have the best luck getting this information on the UK or AU SF.

I do not sell a pipe that goes to the Veilside IM, they are always custom made to fit based on what IC you have.
V.W. does make a pipe for $450 that goes from a 4-row to their throttle body, but its in a slightly different place than the Veilside throttle body.

Yes, I can get that Ford part. No idea the cost, I'm sure shipping it to MVP will cost more than the part itself. :)

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's the price for 6 x1600cc?

then you'll have to get that bolt for me. guess it will be way cheaper than an NA oil filter bracket for 90$.

will check out if i can get a part no from some where else. maybe you can get that for me to if i get a toyota part no.(probably cheaper than norway) :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts