Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i was wondering with people who have the Milanos do they mat down after a while of sitting in them. I am thinking about gettin some and i know they are nice as hell but i want to make sure they arent goin to look like crap after i sit in them for a while. thanks

·
Tom Henderson
1,236 Posts
I would honestly buy either the sparco torinos or recaros...save urself some money..ur just paying for the name IMO. i myself have corbeau seats and are very comfortable and haven't worn out..

-Tom

·
Registered
590 Posts
i have the leather milanos....obviously no one here has sat in them for more than 5 seconds

no they dont get matted down and they IMO are just as comfy or more comfortable then the torinos

·
Boost Dealer
981 Posts
I used to have the milanos, I was very un-impressed.
The torinos are just as comfortable, but cheaper and
not leather. Get any different brand. They are not
worth the $$ in my opinion.

Jeff
[email protected]

·
Administrator
4,971 Posts
benman84 said:
thanks for all the input guys i will be making my decsion here very soon
The Milanos are very comfortable for a psuedo-race seat. I think it has a lot to do with the size of the driver, but most people I know love the Milanos.

AznSupraTT likes the Corbeaus, while I was just hearing a guy complain at the drags on Sunday how uncomfortable they were and how he would never buy them again.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Silver Orchid SP60 said:
I have black suede Milanos and used to daily drive my car. I love them to death. They are Very comfortable. They feel better than the Torinos IMO.......
Same here. 2 years with the Milanos... look great and feel great.

-m

·
1000hp thanks to SP
598 Posts
i sat in the milanos for a couple hrs and they arent bad at all. i would recommend.

greg

·
Registered
226 Posts
I jus purchased the Milano's and I have to say I am dissapointed. The plastic on the passenger side just broke off? The seats look great but I am 5'8" and the lumbar support is to high. I now have to go to a shop and have the seats taken apart to make them fit my small frame. You should sit in the seat first!!

B

·
0 Posts
I hate the damn Milano's. They make my back hurt, too much lumbar:(. Torino's are 100x more comfortable. Get some Torino's and have them covered in leather.......

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
I prefer the Torinos myself. Milanos are cool if you're baller like Marcus or Bryant, but I sat in a Torino all the way from Columbus, to Atlanta and my ass felt great, and I've got a fat fucking ass!

·
Senior Spooler
1,206 Posts
Sport Compact Car Decembor 03' 73 seats tested. I'd absolutely read this before buying seats. They tested with four different sized people. Very interesting ......

·
Administrator
4,971 Posts
Sparco is actually coming out with a pretty cool looking seat that is right between the Torino and the Milano in price. I'm sure there'll be some info available on them after SEMA. (in a few weeks)

I will settle for no less than the leather Milanos. I just don't want to cough up the $$ for them right now.

·
Super Moderator
10,367 Posts
Marcus Frost said:
Same here. 2 years with the Milanos... look great and feel great.

-m
Black leather Milanos here for almost two years. Wouldn't have anything else as far as my anatomy is concerned.

Ken.

·
It will never run...
584 Posts
Black suede milanos here...They are fucking great! My back hurt for one day and that was the first day i sat in them, a 12 hr trip at that. Ive gotten used to them and I dont think there is anything better out there....Just wait till I come down next weekend Ben, you can drive my car and see if you like them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts