Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
AKUMU
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my car is about back on the road again, my motor should be here mid next week and as soon as it does ive got arp main studs and head studs to throw in, 2mm greddy head gasket, 62-1, brand new spearco front mount, greddy type s bov, e manage ultimate and eo1, divorced wastegate dp, all new ic piping, and a xtd stage 2 clutch. just finished gutting the last of the junk i wanted out of the car and i have to say i never again will dewire a dash in anything! biggest pain ever!! now all i need is a good lsd and shes ready for the streets again, hoping i can atleast run in the mid to low 13s if not 12s and a good amount of boost (even though i wont take it up that high with out new injectors). probly just stay around 12.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
How long was the car off the road? What fuel plans do you have to go with all of the other stuff?

·
AKUMU
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was thinking 550s since i dont really want to make tons of power, just want something reliable now. and its almost a year now, the thing that sucks is i only had it running for like 4 or 5 month after putting another motor in because it sceased, then the motor thats in it now i snapped the rods and i was only on 9 pounds.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Nine pounds!? Wow. Well good luck with the build up, any pics of the progress?

·
AKUMU
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i was pretty shocked myself. i only had the motor in the car for three months with no more than 1200 miles on it. but there was nothing special about it. just a stock engine with no rebuild so who knows how many miles were even on it. but it was alot of fun messing around with srt4s, evos, and stis. i also got to destroy a lotus so it was well worth the life of it (and that was on a 95% blown up turbo bellowing smoke like i blew the head gasket.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts