Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Last stock TT on Earth
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ABS bleeder screw (PLEASE HELP!!!!)

Where in the heck is the ABS bleeder screw on the 97-98 TT? I've looked all around the master cylinder and I'm not seening it. I just did the bfg SS lines and new rotors and the brakes still feel mushy. Please be as descriptive as possible or maybe someone can point it out on this picture...

:dunno:

·
11,221 Posts
It's near the ABS "pump" or whatever you want to call it. It's nowhere near the fluid reservoir. It's on the passenger's side of the engine. It's next to the cruise control actuator. It's the shiniest thing around. It has 3 hardlines coming out of it. Just unbolt one of the bolts and start to bleed it as if you were bleeding the calipers.

·
Last stock TT on Earth
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I guess I misinterpreted previous posts on this subject.

·
Last stock TT on Earth
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, I got that part down, I just didn't know where to bleed ABS Brake fluid from. When I get home tonight, I'm going to try it. Hopefully I can find the ABS bleeder screw this time...

·
Last stock TT on Earth
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can anyone who has a TT and has bled the ABS tell me how they did the job? Removing one of the hard lines is not what people in previous threads were suggesting. I understand shorting the relay to cause the Trac Pump to operate but I don't know where I am supposed to bleed from!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts