Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

I have an ABS light on. I remember having an artical about 3 wires about a year ago. Can someone help me in the right direction the get the light to go out?

Scott

·
Registered
532 Posts
get 2 wires....bout 4 ft long each...open the little black box, towards the firewall on the passenger side, i think it says diagnostics on it. strip about .5 in of each wire and twist it. then "plug" each wire into ports tc and ab. then insert the key into ignition and turn the car on, but dont crank it, or u can just leave it on acc. then with the opposite ends of the wires, touch the negative side of the battery terminal one at a time. so its like this, tc, ab, tc, ab, then gradually start to speed up. the abs light should start blinking and eventually when u stop touching the terminal it will go off. repeat if the light is still on. it helps if someone is in the car watching the light for you.

next time search on mkiv.com its there, ive had to fix the abs light a few times myself already.

·
Supra Member
1,821 Posts
aznsupra said:
get 2 wires....bout 4 ft long each...open the little black box, towards the firewall on the passenger side, i think it says diagnostics on it. strip about .5 in of each wire and twist it. then "plug" each wire into ports tc and ab. then insert the key into ignition and turn the car on, but dont crank it, or u can just leave it on acc. then with the opposite ends of the wires, touch the negative side of the battery terminal one at a time. so its like this, tc, ab, tc, ab, then gradually start to speed up. the abs light should start blinking and eventually when u stop touching the terminal it will go off. repeat if the light is still on. it helps if someone is in the car watching the light for you.

next time search on mkiv.com its there, ive had to fix the abs light a few times myself already.
isn't that for the airbag light?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts