Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all! my stereo got stolen the other week and i just realised i thing the fu(ker stole my ABS controller as well! Becasue i remember there was this white box thing attached to the bracket that used to hold my headunit, and i remember that some one told me that this was the ABS computer. Is this correct?? I have a 96 Jap spec NA.

Ive attached a picture of where my stereo and climate controller used to be to help u guys figure out what i mean.

Cheers

·
Supra Member
1,822 Posts
yes, that was the abs controller. On the US ones, there's also an antenna relay sitting on top of the abs, so 2 boxes. Not sure if the JDM had that though.... ?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah now that u mention that i think it was two boxes one is slightly bigger then the other yeh? Also i grabbed a friends dash last nite, well just the part with the climate controller etc. and when i plugged it in, it doesnt work like it gets no power, none of the lights light up etc (clock works though). So after looking at the wiring loom closley it appears that the sockets that run off the climate control, loop through where the ABS/Antenna relay used to sit, is this correct or do i have some othe problem that is stopping my c/c from working???

Cheers

Thanx

·
Supra Member
1,822 Posts
that's odd.. I think the HVAC should still work with the abs and antenna units not present :scratch:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts