Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
if you are eliminating the a/c system, just leave the compressor on or get a custom bracket made with a pulley because if you eliminate the compressor you have to eliminate power steering as well.

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
if you are eliminating the a/c system, just leave the compressor on or get a custom bracket made with a pulley because if you eliminate the compressor you have to eliminate power steering as well.
No you don't. My car has no A/C, no compressor on the side of the motor, and I still run Power Steering. He needs a Gates Belt - I'll look and see what size mine is.

The Short belt to delete your A/C is:

25-060747

That is a Napa part number, but it works just as good.

·
Banned
222 Posts
No you don't. My car has no A/C, no compressor on the side of the motor, and I still run Power Steering. He needs a Gates Belt - I'll look and see what size mine is.

The Short belt to delete your A/C is:

25-060747

That is a Napa part number, but it works just as good.
so in other words you need a 47 inch belt the last number is how many inches the belt is so if they dont have the gates on just get one that is 47 inches with the same amount of groves you need.

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
so in other words you need a 47 inch belt the last number is how many inches the belt is so if they dont have the gates on just get one that is 47 inches with the same amount of groves you need.
Yeah, I believe that the last digits are a designation of the length. I'm not too sure - I just measured it out little by little. I think that my belt was also used for some Isuzu Diesel - mine fits perfectly and is very snug - nothing slips, but it's not too tight either.

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
maybe im thinkin power deleting powersteering requires you to delete the a/c?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts