Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Frozen Lake Driver
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this may seem like a stupid question but i'm getting ready to rip out the rest of my AC system ( Condenser, line, cooling unit, ETC.) anways i'm reading through my TSRM and is seems like the AC system is a system all it's own but if i pull this out is it going to affect anything after i finish my rebuild? or if i oull all of it out is it going to make any difference other than not having an AC?
All info is appreciated

·
Overlooked
4,677 Posts
No difference really. People here will try to tell you otherwise. It's nice in the summer and when the windows fog up. I would try to get it working again.

·
Frozen Lake Driver
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well it's not that it's not working i just don't really want it anymore if it gets too hot here i just pull the top off and roll the windows down :)

·
Registered
872 Posts
Anti fogging sprays work great at stopping the windows fogging. . . Watch out for IJ , he'll have a go at you for removing the luxury from your supra . . . I took my aircon and heater out cause I never use them . . . No problems come of it, like you said, just roll the windows down when it gets hot . . .

·
Frozen Lake Driver
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome thanks for the info, i'm not so much as removing the luxury from the supra AC is kind of a standard thing now adays wouldn't really consider it luxury no more my build is about 90% motor so every little thing i do counts to me thanks a bunch for the info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts