Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since the weather got hot ive noticed that when i turn the AC on its blowing what looks like small pieces of filter out the vents at me. this has since got much worse and i cant find anything in the owners manual about where its located so that i can replace it?
so i thought i would ask here and see if any of you guys could help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok so i guess this is a common thing then and not just me. i thought that maybe there was some kind of air filter for the AC somewhere that needed to be changed a few years back and its blowing out the ducts piece at a time. it makes it hard to keep the interior clean with it doing this. but i guess theres nothing that can be done about it except turn the fan up to full speed and try to blast it all out of there.
thanks for the info guys.

·
The Great Kruso
3,875 Posts
:lol: just the idea of your car kickin your ass at high speeds....

·
Registered
157 Posts
After mine started doing that, I just started putting my sunglasses on before I would crank the fans. Just be patient and think of the bright side... The foam can't reproduce. So it will run out eventually. :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Touche'... I recently swapped my A/C Compressor out and recharged the system after not having working A/C since I bought the car... Still getting used to having it. haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.