Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
I bought that silicone one and it was one of the best investments for the car. I am still running the stock turbo and AFM. I had oil leak on to and I don't have to worry about it drying the rubber out and cracking it. The company that sells it called HPS and yes I did buy it on ebay.

· Slow MK3
4,217 Posts
ebay seller has low feedback and item doesn't fit. what do you guys use? mine is cracking and falling apart.
Elmhurst sells a new Accordion Hose for 50 dollars....Those metal ones go for more, I bought a new one and still rocking it after a year, They will not go bad for a LONG ass time!!

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts
50 bucks for the stock one, 200 for the silicone one. Yes they crack, but that is over the course of 18+ years.

· Addicted to oil
3,457 Posts
I've got a good stock used one. I made my own hard pipe. PM if needed.

Dennis

· Registered
472 Posts
Here you go.

I will be the first to admit it isn't a piece of art, but then again no one is going to be looking at it.

I will post up what it looks like installed tomorrow, or this weekend.

I used some 3" alumadized exhaust tube and welded on some new ports, the tube was left over from making a turbo elbow. I had planned on making one out of aluminum, but figured I would first try it out w/some scrap. The wrap is cool tape, part of my CAI system. I know there is a lot of debate about whether a CIA system has any effect on a turbo car, but figured it can't hurt to make one anyway, damn near free.

Did you make or buy the one you posted?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.