Supra Forums banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Hello Everyone, I want to bump this for I have finally finished it. My old username was Urslow4711 but for some reason I had issues with it and now have Ant4711 after years of trying to solve this issue. Cheers

·
Smith & Wesson Member
546 Posts
Hello Everyone, I want to bump this for I have finally finished it. My old username was Urslow4711 but for some reason I had issues with it and now have Ant4711 activated. Anyways, I created www.google.com after years of trying to solve this issue. Cheers
Frame #0033958 - 1996 Hardtop - USA - GTE - A/TM - 3L2
Frame #0034923 - 1996 Hardtop - USA - GTE - 6spd - 8L5 (RSP)
Frame #1000222 - 1997 Hardtop - USA - GTE - 6spd - 040

How is this correct for the USA market?

·
Banned
12 Posts
Frame #0033958 - 1996 Hardtop - USA - GTE - A/TM - 3L2
Frame #0034923 - 1996 Hardtop - USA - GTE - 6spd - 8L5 (RSP)
Frame #1000222 - 1997 Hardtop - USA - GTE - 6spd - 040

How is this correct for the USA market?
Because thats what toyota database had as info for those frame numbers. so to the best of everyones knowledge, until someone proves otherwise for that frame number, then it is the most correct. Cheers

·
Smith & Wesson Member
546 Posts
Because thats what toyota database had as info for those frame numbers. so to the best of everyones knowledge, until someone proves otherwise for that frame number, then it is the most correct. Cheers
I would like to see these frame numbers proven, someone should try and carfax them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Point is they're ALL RARE and we should be extremely thankful to even own an MKIV. I own 1 of 279 1998 6 speed TTs imported for it's final year of importation to the US and I can't drive 5 feet without people honking and giving the thumbs up and people breaking their necks and asking to take pictures...no joke. We can also thank Hollywood for absolutely skyrocketing the value of our cars...at least I thank them, lol. Idk if anyone saw but a 1997 Anniversary Edition crossed the block at Barrett Jackson about 2 months ago for $176,600...with 70,000 miles on the odometer!!! Keep 'em stock if you can or at least close to it!

·
Administrator
8,342 Posts
Point is they're ALL RARE and we should be extremely thankful to even own an MKIV. I own 1 of 279 1998 6 speed TTs imported for it's final year of importation to the US and I can't drive 5 feet without people honking and giving the thumbs up and people breaking their necks and asking to take pictures...no joke. We can also thank Hollywood for absolutely skyrocketing the value of our cars...at least I thank them, lol. Idk if anyone saw but a 1997 Anniversary Edition crossed the block at Barrett Jackson about 2 months ago for $176,600...with 70,000 miles on the odometer!!! Keep 'em stock if you can or at least close to it!
I speak regularly to the woman who won that car. Had nothing to do about what the car was worth, it was literally only about not losing the bid to another buyer. At those auctions its seldom about value on specific cars, some of these people roll deep and money is not what it is to the average joe to some of these bidders.

·
Registered
238 Posts
its old tread but still valid one for those interested
I have 95 n/a hard top WPD or 051 paint code
in all of those publications can't find even 051 colour

·
iSPOOL
1,014 Posts
its old tread but still valid one for those interested
I have 95 n/a hard top WPD or 051 paint code
in all of those publications can't find even 051 colour
Some of these production documents will just list all white cars as Super white or 040.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts