Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone has any knowledge of the action clutches, they are located in Orange County. They custome made you a clutch for 6speed supras base on your hp, so a 500hp goes for $750 and they would recondition your stock flywheel for free. All parts included.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have an action clutch but the shop I went to is in Los Angeles. I bought the same one (500WHP) 6 puck and I have no complaints. Think I have been using it for about 4 years now. I have a friend that knows a lot of people in the 86 corolla scene and I guess they have beat on them pretty well with good results.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an action clutch but the shop I went to is in Los Angeles. I bought the same one (500WHP) 6 puck and I have no complaints. Think I have been using it for about 4 years now. I have a friend that knows a lot of people in the 86 corolla scene and I guess they have beat on them pretty well with good results.
Cool thanks man, I went for it. $550 and getting my flywheel resurface for $350 so it's sounds like a good deal. Seems like lots of Lexus used them. I'll make a review later on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts