Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 7 years ago, i've installed a Greddy 3Row FMIC and cuted and fixed some parts of the OEM active front spoiler.

Now I have bought the active spoiler to use it with it full oem funcion.

does any one use the active spoiler wiht the 3row FMIC, by welding custom pipes?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
the core itself gets in the way of the lip when it's supposed to be tucked in under the front bumper. From my understanding, typically works better with a side mount intercooler.

·
Registered
541 Posts
the core itself gets in the way of the lip when it's supposed to be tucked in under the front bumper. From my understanding, typically works better with a side mount intercooler.

^This. Not only would custom IC piping be needed (and probably custom end tanks as well) because the brackets that attach the active lip to the car are in the way of the standard routing of the IC piping, the IC core itself will get in the way of the bar that lifts the lip into its up position (the bar sits pretty high up in the bumper when the lip is up).

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the bar sits pretty high up in the bumper when the lip is up
I removed the underbody today, the bar will be definitely the main problem :(

An easy solution would be a SMIC, but it could be to small for my PHR Stage 2+ Kit,

Or i will build a custom FMIC with a lower height ...

·
Registered
541 Posts
I removed the underbody today, the bar will be definitely the main problem :(

An easy solution would be a SMIC, but it could be to small for my PHR Stage 2+ Kit,

Or i will build a custom FMIC with a lower height ...
A custom FMIC that sits high enough to not obstruct the bar might work, or one that is thin enough to sit between the bar and the radiator might work as well... both at the sacrifice of an IC that probably will not be as efficient as the one you currently have though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts