Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Supra Shane
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving home from Orlando this afternoon and theres a good amount of cars on I4 in the Deltona area and weaving thru traffic comes a brand new 3 series BMW and following it was a 02 or so Acura TL. They are both just driving crazy thru traffic and they pass a brand new black 06-07 Dodge Charger and then the Charger starts chasing these cars then flip on his lights and pull over the Acura but the new BMW got away and got off at the Deltona exit. So watch out for the new Chargers!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Wow, good information to know. I agree though it is completley uncalled for to be allowed to use those cars for traffic cops.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Well it wasn't my night as well. My friend (****) and I went to the usual hangouts to watch and then he tells me to go to some straight road where usually people race... (which is a 5 min more drive)we go it's empty; my 2nd time there, however the 1st time it was empty too. There was an SRT behind us along the way he pulled to the side wanting to race, my friend agreed. I parked on the side got out of the car to watch and all the sudden 4 cars in a parking lot behind the road start their cars at the same time, two of them went to me and two to them. I got handcuffed and search, and boy, they treated me like shit. An hour later they found out I never been arrested or caught in that area so I got off with a warning, unfortunately for my friend he went to jail. I was just there to watch, but apparently theres a law for that. Those sons of bitches also lost my wallet, but hell, I am grateful i'm not jail. Looks like no more of those hangouts for me, I learned my lesson, definitely a bad experience.

Also the cop who drove my friend's Sup was also beating the hell outta it. Flooring it just for the hell of it, fucking around just because he can, that pissed me off. Good thing he was running low boost.

Cliffs: Friend and I got busted by undercover cops, I got cited for just watching - got let off with a warning, friend got cited for intending to race and got arrested.

Friday the 13th FTL............

·
Its Me...Its Me
631 Posts
are the cops at least in uniform?
if they drive unmarked cars they wear jeans and a collard shirt with a badge on it...thats all! Usually if its unmarked they're not traffic cops, but they'll still pull you over and make u sit and wait until a traffic cop/trooper comes and issues you a citation and they just sign as witness. I once got snatched from behing on my bike by a detective who was in an unmarked car while sitting in traffic at a toll booth. He ran up and snatched my shirt and yelled "DON'T YOU RUN FROM ME"...I had to wait for Trooper to come issue my ticket!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Well it wasn't my night as well. My friend (****) and I went to the usual hangouts to watch and then he tells me to go to some straight road where usually people race... (which is a 5 min more drive)we go it's empty; my 2nd time there, however the 1st time it was empty too. There was an SRT behind us along the way he pulled to the side wanting to race, my friend agreed. I parked on the side got out of the car to watch and all the sudden 4 cars in a parking lot behind the road start their cars at the same time, two of them went to me and two to them. I got handcuffed and search, and boy, they treated me like shit. An hour later they found out I never been arrested or caught in that area so I got off with a warning, unfortunately for my friend he went to jail. I was just there to watch, but apparently theres a law for that. Those sons of bitches also lost my wallet, but hell, I am grateful i'm not jail. Looks like no more of those hangouts for me, I learned my lesson, definitely a bad experience.

Also the cop who drove my friend's Sup was also beating the hell outta it. Flooring it just for the hell of it, fucking around just because he can, that pissed me off. Good thing he was running low boost.

Cliffs: Friend and I got busted by undercover cops, I got cited for just watching - got let off with a warning, friend got cited for intending to race and got arrested.

yea i think its like a $75 fine for watching lol

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
No fine :) 5 out of the 7 cops were actually cool. One of them asked me about my car and such (condition, mileage, etc.) carrying on a nice conversation. He also actually thought my NA was faster then my friends TT LOL

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
Hmmmmm, i'm curious to know who got arrested.

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well i'm the person behind. I got arrested and it sucks for me now. I can only pray Thats I can say I just don't want no part of racing hangouts. I will just attend Meets and moroso events from now on. I have a 1997 TT Black Supra

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
:eek4dance Yeah man. Those hang outs (especially racing ones) are just a ticking time bomb, bunch of attention whores. Many, many other people are going to get busted. They as well pop their hood in front a cop.

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
Wow I'm so glad I don't go out anymore. Shit has gotten crazy I haven't been out to a "spot" in years. Haven't taken the supra out for that very reason cops will fuck your shit up. It's not even worth it racing isn't even all that great.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Yeah you are right, those usual spots are just traps nowadays. Speeding once in a while and showing off FTW and hanging out with people/friends with trust.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts