Supra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,778 Posts
Not fully in house/no care. Have they fixed their F1 cars yet? It seems to me Honda wants to draw attention away from it, just look at the SCCA series with the RSX and RL and all they have been over publicizing it. It used to be all Honda, now the only factory backed Honda in high motorsports is their F1 effort. All the rest has been left to Acura. I doubt they can win the class they have entered. It's too much to ask of a newly structured team. The next best LM chassis to Audi is Lola. No way Acura knows something Mazda, AER, or Zytek haven't tried. As usual the Corvettes and Audis will be the one's to watch. As soon as Porsche fixes their electrical problems I think they can dominate too. Aston Martin has been disappointing since their intial year. Overall it looks like 2007 will be a repeat of 05 and 06. The only big upsets I can think of would be a Dodge effort. Everyone else is weaksauce, even my favorite team Panoz is doing poorly.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.