Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
former SVB
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahead was the fork in the road. Straight was the short way home but left was the entrance to the freeway onramp. We decided to get in the left lane behind a stock looking C5. I told my friend to get closer so the old man knew we were game. Sure enough, the light goes green and the geezer takes off. We attempted to stay with him but my friend doesn’t know how to handle. By the time the road straightened at about 50-60 the Vette was ahead by a few cars, we kept in it until about 120ish not gaining nor losing ground. I was surprised to see him keeping with a C5.

Now the real test, we slow down to about 55 along with the Vette. Strange since the speed limit is 65, then, off in the distance, three honks were heard. Similar results running to 120ish, even, no one gains, no one loses ground. It was my friend’s first race in his Acura. He was happy with the results.

I

·
0 Posts
EricTheGreat said:
that would be a legend coupe? 94' ish???
NSX.

Pricey, but can be made to scoot with the addition of a blower or NOS. They only weigh around 3000lbs.

J

·
0 Posts
EricTheGreat said:
that would be a legend coupe? 94' ish???
No. CL - Type S. With its unbelievable 6.3 0-60 time!!!!!

I am now dumber form having read that post.

·
former SVB
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pricey is an understatement, but its a fun car to drive and has a high pussy factor. The car goes to basch in December.

ikeaboy said:
Pricey, but can be made to scoot with the addition of a blower or NOS. They only weigh around 3000lbs.

I

·
0 Posts
Pricey is an understatement, but its a fun car to drive and has a high pussy factor. The car goes to basch in December.
Should easily be in Z06/Viper territory when he gets it back (assuming he's getting the Baschboost blower kit)

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
There are even some twinturbo ones making like 600 or so rwhp, pretty cool looking in the hatch and seeing a huge TMIC (topmount i guess).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts