Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
::NOTE:: this is NOT shit talking so admins relax lol

just wondering if that car of yours was still together.. you owe me a race.. or do i have to wait for the viper to get done??

just wondering about that today..

Mike

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
LOL.. yea man, you can shit talk and I'm not going to get offended :D

sorry brother, Eric and I pulled the motor and tranny yesterday, those twins are a friggen BITCH.. it was easier to pul the motor and even then they were difficult to get off LOL

I hear Jesus might be buying Mystics Viper, Jesus and Tom recently raced.. Tom on the 150shot pump gas and Jesus in Mystics Viper, Tom apparently got pulled by a car or so up to 160MPH. Toms installing twin turbos now LOL

As for me I'm out of the game for awhile.

Adam

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
dont be so depressed... I've changed my mind yet again... decided I'm keeping the Supra, I really didn't like the setup before so I'm starting over from scratch... going to install a BIG turbo with N20.. :)

Adam

·
Administrator
2,797 Posts
AdamGamz said:
dont be so depressed... I've changed my mind yet again... decided I'm keeping the Supra, I really didn't like the setup before so I'm starting over from scratch... going to install a BIG turbo with N20.. :)

Adam
HAHAHA!!

Nice to see I had some influence on that one (clown shoe! ) :p

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
94Silver said:
HAHAHA!!

Nice to see I had some influence on that one (clown shoe! ) :p
LOL... yea Jimmy you ruined it for me man, after you called the GTS a clown shoe I couldn't help but think of clown shoes everytime I brwsed the trader... LOL.... I think I'll be much happier with the Supra in the end. space for my kids in the back, more power than a GTS, and I enjoy working on these cars.. I know I'll be lost if I break a Viper lol. Plus I want to be assured that I'm not going down to my buddies TT Viper. So far I'm 2 - 0 in races with the Viper, Troy got a win over Tom and now Jesus just got a win over Tom with Mystics Viper.. so I'm sure Toms tired of all the losses and will come strong with that TT kit soon.

: )

Adam

·
MVP performance
895 Posts
Adam!

I knew you were going to come to your senses and keep the supra, good man.

Later.

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
Hey Viking.. yea man... Its time to build her up the way I like : )

Nice meeting you the other day, that is one bad ass pickup truck you have there!

Adam

·
MVP performance
895 Posts
Nice meeting you to man. you have some nice toll roads up there in your area(good for racing, down here everything is so congested) they are just asking for speed.

Yes it is bad when the old work truck is more fun to drive than the DAWG.

good luck with your buildup. let me know how it turns out.

Later.

AdamGamz said:
Hey Viking.. yea man... Its time to build her up the way I like : )

Nice meeting you the other day, that is one bad ass pickup truck you have there!

Adam

·
F-BodyPerformer
447 Posts
lrmneil said:
Bring it big man so I can give you a :whip: or maybe check out this months issue of Automobile magazine page 94 and that will be you instead of the Benz
;)
Larry, I wouldnt mind a race with you. Shoot me a PM if youre ever out an about or at the track. Would be great for just fun!

Mike, whats done to your car? Times? HP? Nice looking car

KC

·
American Muscle
217 Posts
SpooledGTE said:
Larry, I wouldnt mind a race with you. Shoot me a PM if youre ever out an about or at the track. Would be great for just fun!

Mike, whats done to your car? Times? HP? Nice looking car

KC
Sure that would be cool next time we go to the track I will give you a holler, but its not that fast.
And dont worry about Mike hes all talk LOL:D

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
no mike i have almost NO valve train noise.. thats a secret how i acomplish that..:).. larry.. look i don't need to read a mag to see your car.. i'll just look in my rear view.. i got a riddle for you.. how do you spray 2 stages with NO nozzles??.. :p

n e ways.. yeah adam just let me know.. i'm still awaiting some free time for tuning.. do you think maybe i could run this viper too???

·
Matthew 6:33
887 Posts
I was not refering to valve train noise when I said it was ticking like a bomb... I was talking about his hard hitting cam! Guess we describe thinks different in NC vs FL.

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
blacktransam said:
no mike i have almost NO valve train noise.. thats a secret how i acomplish that..:).. larry.. look i don't need to read a mag to see your car.. i'll just look in my rear view.. i got a riddle for you.. how do you spray 2 stages with NO nozzles??.. :p

n e ways.. yeah adam just let me know.. i'm still awaiting some free time for tuning.. do you think maybe i could run this viper too???
Yes man, I'm sure Tom will be happy to run you when his car is done. I sold the BPU car yesterday.. its gone finally. Time to put 100% focus into my car now. : )

Adam

1 - 20 of 26 Posts