Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
HKS Twins
432 Posts
I have a set at my shop now that we are installing on a stock bodied supra and already installed the 18x11 rear with a +12 off set and it clears well. I not sure of the off set but im sure you again atealst a inch and if you wanted to get real wild you can trim the fiberglass and pull the metal out even farther to get another 1/2 inch or so. The kit is well made and the fitment is exellent. If you want the fender flare look then this is the part to go with. You have the option with going either molded flush look or the bold on JDM trend, either way is nice.

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
sup paul. Hey, that 18x11 is a +21 offset.

The do-luck flare clears just barely with my rear wheel specs (18x11 +21 offset).

Paul, I got a new color for all those graphite grey metallic fools. I'm so mad that there's 5 supras with that color already. Especially since one of the graphite greys is getting sprayed in your shop. The color I found is 2004, so I'll be the first to have it on the supra:D

sorry for goin off-topic. Rome, you'll love the do-luck rear fender flares. Just make sure to get the right rear fitment. If you're not sure, pm me and I'll help you out. I love doing wheel fitment math for supras..

billy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts