Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you tell what? :D









 

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
Joined
·
1,229 Posts
I must say it looked much better with the other wheels on and stock wing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,206 Posts
You got the lip, niiiiiiiiiice! :bigthumb: You didn't like those other rims anymore? I'd have to agree with the above post, I think the 5 spokers you had before looked better. But nice pics!
 

·
BMM
Joined
·
2,329 Posts
damn man, looks awesome!

keep her clean :D
 

·
I Solve Problems
Joined
·
4,349 Posts
Looked much better before with the HRE's. Are you selling the HRE's? If so PM me, had same wheels on my S2K :)
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
605 Posts
SupraRy95 said:
I must say it looked much better with the other wheels on and stock wing.
:agreed: , I couldnt agree more, the old body lines were timeless, now your car looks like every other one out there. Hopefully you kept the stock wing, but then again its your car, not mine so I hope you like it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
New wing looks good, but i think i like the old wheels more. But it doesnt matter because its your car and if you like it then it cool.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Um, I don't think that's his car, guys.
Assuming he doesn't have two cars....

He's not going to do body mods, change the wheels, go single, install a roll cage, change the interior, and convert a targa to a hardtop in the like 2 or 3 month period since he last posted pics.

Not to mention that there's a '97 badge on the ashtray.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
5,058 Posts
Love the new car! 2 Supras are the way to go :bigthumb:

Troux - Thats the premiere edition badge.

Guys its not his other quicksilver car, notice its a hardtop!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Troux said:
Um, I don't think that's his car, guys.
Assuming he doesn't have two cars....

He's not going to do body mods, change the wheels, go single, install a roll cage, change the interior, and convert a targa to a hardtop in the like 2 or 3 month period since he last posted pics.

Not to mention that there's a '97 badge on the ashtray.
Dave Capone said:
Love the new car! 2 Supras are the way to go :bigthumb:

Troux - Thats the premiere edition badge.

Guys its not his other quicksilver car, notice its a hardtop!

And we have a winner!!! :bigthumb:




I couldn't bring myself to mod the QS so I got another. It's a hardtop with everything in that that I could want. I like it better than the QS already :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
damn two beautiful supras. btw i am so glad that you did not do those mods to your qs because that car is pure sex and is my background and all the pictures i have of it make up my screen saver, which is every single one you have ever posted. enjoy the dream life of owning two supras.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Desperate for a supra said:
damn two beautiful supras. btw i am so glad that you did not do those mods to your qs because that car is pure sex and is my background and all the pictures i have of it make up my screen saver, which is every single one you have ever posted. enjoy the dream life of owning two supras.

Thanks man, that's a great compliment. I keep a small selection of my personal favorites at http://home.comcast.net/~stefanpieterse/supra_thumbs.html but you probably have all those already.
 

·
Addicted to Boost
Joined
·
315 Posts
:drool:

I wish i had 2 supras.




...if i had the money.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top