Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to a friend and he informed me adfx was going or claiming bankruptcy is this true anyone know ?

if so that sucks since they owed people like member Rocked and others money i belive for items they never recived.

Well there web site is down as well ,so looks like the end of this shady company ..kinda sad since they did have nice items and at one point was going to get items from them, but then people started to have problems ..lucky i waited and never delt with them diectly :rant2: :drama: www.adfxracing.com

well if you have input on this post it here .

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Ranger498 said:
I was talking to a friend and he informed me adfx was going or claiming bankruptcy is this true anyone know ?

if so that sucks since they owed people like member Rocked and others money i belive for items they never recived.

Well there web site is down as well ,so looks like the end of this shady company ..kinda sad since they did have nice items and at one point was going to get items from them, but then people started to have problems ..lucky i waited and never delt with them diectly :rant2: :drama: www.adfxracing.com

well if you have input on this post it here .

Gone, bye, good riddens

·
Registered
455 Posts
They fucked me as well and took 3 months to make an intake manifold. It was a piece of crap when it arrived and was very disapointed. Thank god they finally went over, what a headache for all of us.
-Daniel

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
racing fan said:
Excuse Larry, thats how they spell it in Poland:m too)
Nice try but Good riddens is an acceptable term too!! Do a search for good riddens and you will find 100s of thousands of results..... probably not all made by polish people!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
At least no one else will get shafted by them anymore..

Good Riddens sounds like the car version of riddance. :)

·
Medium Ballin'
3,024 Posts
Sound Performance said:
Nice try but Good riddens is an acceptable term too!! Do a search for good riddens and you will find 100s of thousands of results..... probably not all made by polish people!!
not according to the dictionary :dunno: just teasing you since you're the grammar god and all... :)

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
Not being good at grammer means your cool anyway!

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
So, Lateef finally got :urowned: ?

There is a reason they are known as ShadyFX.

Mike Carlin absolutely LOVES those guys! :lol:

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,447 Posts
Raretoy said:
Not being good at grammer means your cool anyway!
grammAr :dunno:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts