Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed an HID kit in the dawg, but my drivers side light is facing almost directly down, and the passenger side more upwards. I can hardly see anything on dark roads and it's getting a little dangerous!

Any idea how to adjust the height and position of the beam, or have I just done something horribly wrong?

·
Registered
157 Posts
There's 2 adjusting rods coming out of your headlight. All you need to do is turn left or right on that thing and you should be fine. if you have the euro headlight like me then there's more work to be done.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
supra178 said:
There's 2 adjusting rods coming out of your headlight. All you need to do is turn left or right on that thing and you should be fine. if you have the euro headlight like me then there's more work to be done.
Hmm ok I'll give this a try, thanks. What do you mean by there is more work to be done on the Euro lights (which I have). Do you mean for the motorized in dash adjustment?

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
correct there was a how too for the euro headlights at the old mkiv ..but i dont see it at the back up site!
demon said:

Hmm ok I'll give this a try, thanks. What do you mean by there is more work to be done on the Euro lights (which I have). Do you mean for the motorized in dash adjustment?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RanGer498 said:
correct there was a how too for the euro headlights at the old mkiv ..but i dont see it at the back up site!
Ah, well that doesn't bother me so much at all. I just wanted my lights to point in roughly the right direction so I have greater than 4yds of visibility!

Thanks for the responses.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts