Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard that you guys were here in town this weekend testing. Are y'all running in the event next weekend?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Testing has gone well , gonna make a few passes today and run next weekend . Come on out but get there early . I think its gonna be more crowded than last year

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be there. Already got my ticket for the weekend. I'll stop by the pit and say hello.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The racing was awesome! Better then the nhra event for sure. Gary it was nice to get to chat with you again, and Brett is was very nice meeting you as well. What y'all do with that car is amazing. I don't know how many people in the stands and in the pits just couldn't believe what the car had under the hood and how good it ran. And it looks like such a simple set up to. I'll be out at a day or two of the supra meet in 2 weeks and I'll say hello again.

·
Engmaineer
2,408 Posts
A big group of us went to at around 4:30 - 5pm Sunday to watch eliminations. The police closed off all the track feeder roads, said it was packed, and nobody was getting in, even people with tickets.

Pretty lame. = (

·
Registered
498 Posts
The racing was awesome! Better then the nhra event for sure. Gary it was nice to get to chat with you again, and Brett is was very nice meeting you as well. What y'all do with that car is amazing. I don't know how many people in the stands and in the pits just couldn't believe what the car had under the hood and how good it ran. And it looks like such a simple set up to. I'll be out at a day or two of the supra meet in 2 weeks and I'll say hello again.

Glad you came out . Sorry we didnt go another round or 2 . We were shocked it smoked the tires . It should have went right down on a mid teen pass . See you at tx2k

·
Registered
498 Posts
A big group of us went to at around 4:30 - 5pm Sunday to watch eliminations. The police closed off all the track feeder roads, said it was packed, and nobody was getting in, even people with tickets.

Pretty lame. = (

Yeah they closed it off last year also . Its crazy to see all those people crammed in there .

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad you came out . Sorry we didnt go another round or 2 . We were shocked it smoked the tires . It should have went right down on a mid teen pass . See you at tx2k
I couldn't tell what happened on that pass with you guys. It was very obvious that the guy was trying to make you over heat the car by waiting on the anti-lag. I thought maybe you had lost boost when you backed off the throttle waiting on him.

·
Registered
498 Posts
That was bad lol ...... but I never backed off the throttle . When I sat there full staged and he was pre staged I was 50% throttle . It can sit there like that all day . He was right at the 7 seconds mark when he finally staged . When he went in I was 100% . According to the logs , RPM was perfect . Boost was perfect . Only thing I know is Moyer ran that lane right in front of us and smoked the tires right on the hit which is unusual for him . He usually spins waaay on out . After he ran they threw out some rosin on the start line . We did our burnout right through it and backed right back over our tracks where we staged the car . I dont know if that had anything to do with it or not ....... but regardless we took any early exit lol .

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ah ok. The car is so quiet sometimes it's hard to tell in the stands. It's actually at it's loudest when you are at wot on the anti lag lol.

·
Banned
6,638 Posts
That was bad lol ...... but I never backed off the throttle . When I sat there full staged and he was pre staged I was 50% throttle . It can sit there like that all day . He was right at the 7 seconds mark when he finally staged . When he went in I was 100% . According to the logs , RPM was perfect . Boost was perfect . Only thing I know is Moyer ran that lane right in front of us and smoked the tires right on the hit which is unusual for him . He usually spins waaay on out . After he ran they threw out some rosin on the start line . We did our burnout right through it and backed right back over our tracks where we staged the car . I dont know if that had anything to do with it or not ....... but regardless we took any early exit lol .

gary i saw some pics bottle took of you.. nice to see you keeping it classy....hahahah

1 - 20 of 20 Posts