Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
My car was AB Flug blue, which is a different, I would say lighter shade and just alltogether different color blue than RSP.

I promised the new owner I wouldn't share the paint code (which helps that I lost it a while ago anyway). I don't have it to pass along, but I am sure you could choose a similar shade.

Hope that helps, and of course, I think it's a great color, but I'm biased :D

Adrock

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
Well if you told us the color, couldn't we call Ab Flug and just be like, "What coror code is your Ab Frug Brue?"

·
Car is being held ransom.
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My car was AB Flug blue, which is a different, I would say lighter shade and just alltogether different color blue than RSP.

I promised the new owner I wouldn't share the paint code (which helps that I lost it a while ago anyway). I don't have it to pass along, but I am sure you could choose a similar shade.

Hope that helps, and of course, I think it's a great color, but I'm biased :D

Adrock
Come on Adrock. Share the paint code to the Supra community. I know it's stored in the back of your head somewhere :D

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts

·
daredevil racecar builder
2,091 Posts
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think he meant he would not share the paint code with anyone else other than the guy who bought the car.

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
I don't know the code of the color, but I know another name for it. But like Adam said, he won't say the code, so I won't say the other name for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.