Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 89 t did not have the advanced traction control option installed on it. Can I easily do it now or is it a big project? If so can I get the dealership to do it or am I on my own?

·
Registered
520 Posts
thats suspension, nothing to do with traction control, that button changes the stiffness of your suspension. TEMS= toyota electronically modulated suspension. the mk3 never had any traction control.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
tems?
advanced traction control?

LMAO

that's funny

2 different things

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
YourRealDaddy

did you notice a difference when you used the traction control?

LMAO

a little search always helps

O

·
0 Posts
come on he's probly a newbie. but do some research i believe the 89+ models came pre wired for tems so you'll need the actuators the switch and a few other things i'm sure. good luck.

·
Rage Your Dream...
1,408 Posts
If I recall correctly, all supras came more or less prewired for TEMS. You just need to add the actuators, the switch, the computer, and the dash light is a nice touch too.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
LOL this is pretty hillarious, but tems is toyota electronically modulated suspension, dont be surprised if you didnt notice a diff in wheelspin lol, but thats alright your new here, we all make some dumb mistakes sometime:p ive made a few too, i use to think all ma71's were turbos lol. motec makes a traction control unit dont they? i thought ron has it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts