Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not related to Supra’s at all but I would like your input please. I am a noob when it comes to the painting process. So my question refers to the attached picture. Will this mark/scratch(whatever you wanna call it) show after paint and 2k clear? I tried using a machine sanding tool and i don’t think I used it correctly and I messed up my whole spoiler with marks like the one in the picture. So I’ve been trying to sand it out and no matter what I do, the marks aren’t disappearing. I felt the marks with my hands and the whole spoiler is now smooth to the nail after sanding a lot more though.

·
Registered
364 Posts
If those are as small as they look, they will not survive multiple coats of base and clear

·
Registered
747 Posts
If we’re talking about the circle things if you can’t feel those as grooves with your finger, what he said ^ paint and clear will fill that in

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to replace the subframe bushings in my mk3 but I don’t plan to put them in this year probably. If I buy the bushings now and keep them somewhere in my garage, over time, will they still be good? I know it sounds like a silly question but I am serious about it. Also the price on them right now is like $300 just for the rear. Anyone know about the price trends on them? Does the price of the bushings increase over time?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts