Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BTW I signed off on the Supra box Today They should be hitting the stores soon.

Jason.

The above post was the last word from Jason on any indication of when the AEM computer would be out. It was posted 3-21-02. I haven't heard anything new recently and was hoping they are hitting the market. I've got a garage full of parts that I won't install until I get a stand-alone computer because I really don't want to buy all those 3 letter piggyback devices. Someone please tell me that these units are shipping or at least on the assembly line!

Supraturbo#2 (soon to be like #1)
bpu

Supraturbo#1 (sold it like a dumbass)
hks 2835's
264 cams and gears
hks intercooler
vpc with 720cc injectors
g-force upgrade
80hp shot of nos
11.00 @ 140.73 BF Goodrich Drag Radials- 1.9 60ft time

·
Registered
458 Posts
Nope, not yet...
Looks to be about the end of the month if we're lucky.

He may have signed off, but that just means that the rest of the production, packaging, and distribution can go on, so we still need to wait a while.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
theman said:
Nope, not yet...
Looks to be about the end of the month if we're lucky.

He may have signed off, but that just means that the rest of the production, packaging, and distribution can go on, so we still need to wait a while.
Are you receiving this information via AEM or are you speculating?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has any Supra owners gotten an AEM EMS yet??? They are telling the RX-7 group maybe the end of May. They still have to get the Mitsubishis working before they work on the RX-7s. I'm thinking Rx-7s will be lucky to see something delivered by the end of the summer.

Ken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts