2,026 Posts
I ordered one 2 weeks ago:D The guy's from AEM said
3-4 weeks and that was last Monday. I figure around
the 15th of next month.

Jeff

S

·
0 Posts
This is so much crap. This computer has been pushed back more times then I can count. Jason from AEM last said the computer for supra would be out by the end of march. Check the "progamable ecu" thread under the mkiv tech forum. I'm sitting with a gargage full of parts (hks2835 kit) and I can't install them until this computer comes out. I do not want to buy a vpc and gcc and pay g-force $900 for 5 minutes worth of work to bump up my rev limiter. I think AEM knows that this is the going to be the cat's ass if and when it finally comes out, but come one, let's get this thing out on the market. They are obviously going to sell a shitload of these things by looking at all of the used and new vpc's and gcc's for sale just on this forum. HKS tried to discontinue the vpc once before but once this computer comes out they might as well go ahead with it because they won't be able to sell their $1250 one circuit board with a chip in it, atari technology to us any more (did I say ass raping?) Sorry if I'm sounding harsh, I'm just getting impatient.

Supraturbo#2 (soon to be like #1)
bpu

Supraturbo#1 (sold it like a dumbass)
hks 2835's
264 cams and gears
hks intercooler
vpc with 720cc injectors
g-force upgrade
80hp shot of nos
11.00 @ 140.73 BF Goodrich Drag Radials- 1.9 60ft time

·
Registered
132 Posts
Seems that the AEM will be ready before Mid April.. I will let u know, i will have one almost right away, my friend got certified to tune AEM systems, he gets the shipments in at the warehouse here. So i should see one almost right away.. If people are interested i maybe able to setup a group buy threw my friends shop for ~1250 + shipping.

Mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ive been waiting for this system also, I was told that the system designed for supra is to be released next, although I own a 1G dsm, I still have to wait for the supra and 2G dsm to be released. Looks like its going to be a while, however I too refuse to pay a grand for a piggy back controller.

Storm

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
guys i agree it has been taking long but its better to have a product that works 100% out of the box right than one that works like crap ..dont you agree?

good things come to those who wait!( I HOPE)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know that there is a yahoogroups newsgroup for the AEM EMS, even though mostly DSM guys are in there, it would be cool to get feedback from the supra owners that get the system when its released next.

Storm

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts