Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why AEM's new forum is broken again? It does not work at all. They said they completely "lost" the old forum that had loads of valuable information for end-users, but now their new forum is not accessible too.

Wtf, is AEM deliberately hiding these helpful tips, tutorials, and explanations from their customers or what?

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,476 Posts
According to the Facebook groups, AEM has moved away from their forum, claiming illegal automotive modification discussions (which rings hollow). It looks like they are moving away from Infinity support as well, moving their focus to the EV market in a company pivot.

Signed, an AEM Infinity 6 owner

·
Super Moderator
10,753 Posts
I swear that AEM is the abusive husband of the tuning world.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
They're basically spitting in our face, like they did several years ago when deleting the old forum. Same thing happened with another EMS platform and efi101 forum. I suspect we'll see it with others in the future.

Screw them! (and screw SF for taking away the middle finger emoji)

You can access a lot of content on the archive, at least.
archive.org

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is the main reason I did not but purchase the infinity unit and went with a full standalone from Australia. Tired of the crap with these company's in the US and watching the guys in New Zealand just roast us in the technology for standalones and not costing a arm and a leg for there systems. There even in smaller packages no extra cost for plug ins and add ones the whole set up for one price. The main reason why some other company's don't carry there products because places like AEM will go out of business. Sad :(

·
Inline for the win
4,764 Posts
Glad I went MoTeC years ago and recently was able to convince other MKIV and MKIII owners.

If you need a MoTeC M1, PM me to discuss.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts