Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am wanting some answers if anyone can help me. I have read various forums and some contradict others.

please note my car is JDM RHD

ok

I have the AEM V1 installed on my t67dbb Supra
We converted it from auto to manual v161

1. Do I lose ABS?
2. I know I lose traction control but is removing the bulb all i have to do as i now have my Triangle warning light on constantly
3. If i remove the trac control unit in the footwell do i lose ABS? do this cause any other problems
4. My engine check light no longer comes on, is this now on triggered outputs from my AEM EMS?

If you can't answer all these is the triangle warning caused by the loss of traction control by connecting the new AEM EMS? and if so how do i turn it out?

thanks

·
The Great Kruso
3,875 Posts
The triangle is caused by any kind of a warning light being lit... ie. low oil level, check engine light...etc. I know quite a few people running AEM and none of them have their triangle light on. You don't lose your ABS, its an independent mechanism.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was pin 5A, Pin 5A needs removing from the AEM EMS on JSPEC. The light now goes out. Is the egt temp sensor that triggers it as it is removed when AEM is used.

thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.