Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Under Construction
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. A few of us up here in Montreal will be flying in Justin Nenni AKA the AEM God :) He will be up here in roughly two weeks. If anyone is interested in getting their AEM tuned in a few weeks, please PM so we can all save some $$.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I may be interested. What sort of dyno facility are you guys tuning at? How many people in the group so far? How long is he going to be up here?

·
Under Construction
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kevin Hoare said:
I may be interested. What sort of dyno facility are you guys tuning at? How many people in the group so far? How long is he going to be up here?
We are deciding whether or not we should keep him for two days or three. I think two will be fine since we are already three people. Maybe you and another Supra can make the drive down here to save some $$$ with the best tuner.

The dyno will probably be a dynapack since the shop just got it and everything is brand new including the wideband. We can also use the dynojet if you want. I'm really not concerned with #'s. I just want the car to drive like a factory ECU and make high hp safely.

·
Under Construction
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spoolin Turbo said:
i would defintely be interested depending on if my car is ready or not. What kinda price are we looking at?
I have great news. A local magazine is doing an article on this event and the dyno is free. The owner wants to get some free advertising. We are looking at roughly $700 for two days with Justin and 4 cars. We are currently 3 cars.

I forgot to mention that the dyno is a brand new dynopack witha brand new wideband.

·
Under Construction
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spoolin Turbo said:
is that 700/person or 700 for 4 people?
Anyone have a greddy 4" dp so I can copy and finish my shit here...grrrrrrr

Its 700 each person. Ayhow, its too late guys. No more spots left unless you have guys have two more cars and we book him for an extra day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts