Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· A State of Trance
3,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i could ask in case it gets slippery on the way to work at the mornings :) Is it just to change the values in the "boost target speed table" like i have done in this example? Do i have to change something else to make it work, maybe should say its a 6spd so i dont know if the VSS has to be setup or something. Im no expert at this as some of you guys are so asking you is the best :)

· basupra's worst nightmare
1,349 Posts
What solenoide are you using? This will dictate how the Boost Error Duty table is set up.

You need to have Boost WG Feedback and Boost FB on Error checked for it to work.

I'd also start with 50 in the base wastegate duty cycle to start off with.

I have found using the boost error duty table is the easiest way to control boost with the AEM. With a tuned base wastegate duty map, it is very accurate as well.

· 1100+rwhp member
2,112 Posts
What solenoide are you using? This will dictate how the Boost Error Duty table is set up.

You need to have Boost WG Feedback and Boost FB on Error checked for it to work.

I'd also start with 50 in the base wastegate duty cycle to start off with.

I have found using the boost error duty table is the easiest way to control boost with the AEM. With a tuned base wastegate duty map, it is very accurate as well.

Do you think that i is better than a boost target comp table?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.