Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard there is a way jto swith from a low boost (pump gas map) to a high boost race gas map through the AEm. Is that true if so how??

·
Premium Member
11,271 Posts
I heard there is a way jto swith from a low boost (pump gas map) to a high boost race gas map through the AEm. Is that true if so how??

If you are not running NOS, the easiest way is to use the NOS map with a toggle switch. If you are using the NOS map for Nitrous, then you can use the ALT fuel map.

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess u can also use the alternate timing map as well? Running a switch to it will alter the map. I am going to look into it. Thanks..

·
Registered
606 Posts
[email protected] Titan had that setup on my car.. Worked like a charm.. No need to go through laptop and loading diff maps etc.. Flip of a twitch thats all it took.. Good luck.. How is everything in Sunny Florida? I sold the car few months ago b.c of med school etc.. Will be back to US in 2 months.. Hope all is well man..

Sherbaz

·
Banned
752 Posts
does anybody have pictures of their switches in the car? trying to get some ideas
I don't have a picture currently, but I am using a keyed switch in the center storage console to switch between them. That way I can take the key out, and the car is locked in "low boost" mode.

Ken

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I don't have a picture currently, but I am using a keyed switch in the center storage console to switch between them. That way I can take the key out, and the car is locked in "low boost" mode.

Ken
Dam good idea!!! DAM GOOD IDEA!!! I'm stealing it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts