Supra Forums banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
JetFire
5,277 Posts
I have this issue for the last 3 seasons, ive replaced the stock ignition system by a r35 coils conversion and the cutting is over !! Engine runs way smoother in lower range and idle !
Good to know, you just swapped to R35 coils and it went away?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
I STILL have it.
if you guys catch it on a log, it should show the crank sensor misses a revolution, which causes the injector not to fire, which shows a spike in fuel pressure. At least thats what mine does.

I called AEM and talked to another tech. he said to adjust the VR_pwmduty. To do this, open the Infinity 506 layout (the 710 layout doesnt have it for some reason. he said the 506 is more updated than the rest)
go to the cam/crank tab
lower left side you will see VR_pwmduty. the value should be at 95. he said to adjust it to between 92 and 97.

ive adjusted it both ways, numerous times and the issue still persists. its really really annoying!

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,447 Posts
I STILL have it.
if you guys catch it on a log, it should show the crank sensor misses a revolution, which causes the injector not to fire, which shows a spike in fuel pressure. At least thats what mine does.

I called AEM and talked to another tech. he said to adjust the VR_pwmduty. To do this, open the Infinity 506 layout (the 710 layout doesnt have it for some reason. he said the 506 is more updated than the rest)
go to the cam/crank tab
lower left side you will see VR_pwmduty. the value should be at 95. he said to adjust it to between 92 and 97.

ive adjusted it both ways, numerous times and the issue still persists. its really really annoying!
Bump for this still existing. First time I've heard AEM admit awareness of the issue publicly.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts