Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey AEM, I've done plenty of searching but haven't come across a definitive answer.

Will you guys be making a PnP harness for the Infinity 6 with a Supra TT? I'd love to upgrade to the Infinity 6, as I have a relatively basic setup in my Supra and don't need all of the I/O that come with the Infinity 8/10/12.

Thanks!

·
Registered
232 Posts
At this time there is no plan for AEM to make a jumper harness for the Infinity-6 to the Supra. However there are already a bunch of people making this

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tweak'd got back to me and said their supplies necessary to put together the pnp for the Infinity 6 are backordered til May, and I have an upcoming tune mid-April :/

·
Registered
1,695 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
People are asking way too much for this adapter harness, cheapest ive found is $750. absolute bs if you consider going an AEM v2 PNP would be cheaper overall

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,449 Posts
People are asking way too much for this adapter harness, cheapest ive found is $750. absolute bs if you consider going an AEM v2 PNP would be cheaper overall
FSR Motorsports in Montclair, CA, sells them for ~$600 I believe.

Also, there was this post from another thread: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?761666-Infinity-6-8h-(P-N-30-7106)-VS-AEM-Infinity-8-(P-N-30-7101)&p=10607114#post10607114

Want to help out so here you go. Buy the Supra Infinity-10 Harness for $299.95 than buy the Infinity-6 Plug and Pin Kit for $69.93. Now the nice thing is the relay, aux connector and everything is now in the connector. Remove the pins from the Infinity-10 harness side and start plugging them in on the Infinity-6 connector. The only pin you have to worry about is the large pin on the Infinity-10, but you can splice that into several pins on the Infinity-6

1 - 10 of 10 Posts