Supra Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Its Almost Easy
350 Posts
After some research Future Motorsports is the only company I could find that offers a PnP kit for the Infinity 506 to be used with the automatic transmission.
Unfortunately, they don't have a reputation here on the forums, or at all for that matter, so the thought of this company fabricating my harness makes me a little uneasy.

https://futuremotorsports.com/product/aem-infinity-5-plug-play-pnp-package-toyota-supra-2jzge-na-t-manual-auto/

As an 93 NA-T Auto owner here, the more I read about the AEM Infinity 506, the more I find myself preferring this EMS over the v2 (for functionality and ease of tuning) and the ProEFI (for cost).

No it does not.
@Vlads2jz or anyone else has any thoughts or insight into the legitimacy of this offering would be appreciated!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Can't comment on that shop. But I can comment that 2 years later still very happy with Vlad and my Infinity setup. I had a new custom engine harness built specifically for my car/setup, and am now running a built GE motor with VVTi, flex fuel, drive by wire, boost by gear, etc. All tune by Vlad a thousand miles away. Couldn't be any more satisfied.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Anyone have any updated information on the 506 for na-t auto? I have found that Boomslang has a pnp for the 2jzgte with tt auto trans harness (parallel ECUs). This should work for me because I'm using an tt trans and my na-t is wired into a tt aem v1. Just exploring options out there.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts