Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been looking around for more info on setting this and more importantly whats needed in order to do so and how others have arranged it in their specific car
running a aem infinity 6 in my sc300 and this is one of the last tasks to check off my list so i can take the car to get tuned.
is setting up rolling antilag on the infinity similar to pro efi? needing some type of switch to engage it ? all info I've found only pertains to pro efi

any help would be appreciated, this is my 1st standalone and would like to take full advantage of all its functions

·
Registered
324 Posts
you should talk to Vlads2jz.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
You can wire in a switch to one of your analog inputs. You'll configure whichever free input you want to use in the wizard. Your RollingLaunchSwitch table will have the configuration for +5v enable/0 disable, or vice versa. Wire it up, assign the input in the software, then toggle the switch and watch the values on that RollingLaunchSwitch table. It should be obvious what to do once you get to that point.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
pin c1-49 and c1-50 apply to infinity 6? that is what im running along with vlads patch harness
so take a switch tap into one of said wires an dother end to ground ? sorry jut want to make sure im understanding that right
ill try to look in infinity tuner to see what inputs i can use

·
Registered
308 Posts
pin c1-49 and c1-50 apply to infinity 6? that is what im running along with vlads patch harness
so take a switch tap into one of said wires an dother end to ground ? sorry jut want to make sure im understanding that right
ill try to look in infinity tuner to see what inputs i can use
Negative. Wire a switched ground to C1-69, C1-70, or C1-71. These are the same as the C1-39 on the Infinity 10. I had to pin the C1-39 on mine, so you may need to do the same if it's not already done.

INFINITY 10
"C1-39 Analog 11 12 bit A/D, 100K pullup to 5V 0-5V analog signal. Use +5V Out pins as
power supply and Sensor Ground pins as
the low reference. Do not connect
signals referenced to +12V as this can
permanently damage the ECU. See the
Setup Wizard "Input Function
Assignments" page for options."

INFINITY 6
"C1-71 Analog 16 12 bit A/D, 100K pullup to 5V 0-5V analog signal. Use +5V Out pins
as power supply and Sensor Ground
pins as the low reference. Do not
connect signals referenced to +12V as
this can permanently damage the
ECU. See Setup Wizard page "Input
Function Assignments" for setup
options."

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Yes! My fault, my post didn't make much sense. I was looking at the 5v out pins that would be used for the power supply. Editing it now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
since i over think things ill ask just to clarify lol
so use one of the input pins mentioned cut wire and run it to a momentary switch and other end of switched is grounded?
sorry i hate electrical work trying to get better just want to double check

the mentioned pins will have wire pined there already or no?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Are you 100% sure this is a job you want to tackle, LoL? To answer your questions, yes, that's correct. When you press and hold the button, the ecu will receive a ground on that pin, letting it know its time to engage antilag. This will obviously have to be set up by your tuner.

I'm not sure what you have ran where, or if the jumper harness you have is pinned already for this.

This is how mine is set up, anyways. And it works like a charm.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol yes im capable
i wired my flex, 12 trim pot , fuel pressure all to infinity already
im just the type of person that would rather ask the dumb obvious question to make certain then assume and mess stuff up and learn that way
ya im not sure if my harness has it pinned or not im still at work
appreciate the help
i will more then likely order that switch you posted looks nice gonna check locally 1st
will report back when i get done thanks everyone

·
Registered
308 Posts
Cool! Good luck. I actually have two of those switches on my car right now. Once for the rolling anti-lag, and the other in my center consol to engage my transbrake, as I put my 6 speed knob back on my shifter.

If you have to add the pin it's easy. Remove the connector from the ecu. Remove the grey cover that locks the pins in with some pliers, apply light pressure and wiggle it out. Connect a wire to one of the extra pins that came with the ecu. Slide the newly pined wire piece, wire first through the bottom into the open slot of the connector that you want to wire in. And repeat the first two steps in reverse.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts