Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys my tuner is super busy so I have decided to do some tuning on my own with my car. The WOT is excellent but the closed loop operation is not good at all. It is OFF the chart rich when the turbo is spooling and has a dead lean spot at any sort of mild tip in. I think I can handle trimming out the fuel for the rich area of spool but what should I be tinkering with for the lean tip in problem?

Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
174 Posts
Are you running boost comp? Maybe I'm stupid, but I have problems getting street cars running perfect on boost comp.

Anyway, there are a few ways to do this. First, if your running boost comp, make sure that your base fuel table is correct. If your running a straight fuel table based upon load you can try tinkering with your accel modifer table to adjust fuel at throttle percentage.

To be honest without seeing the cal and how it is setup its difficult to give advice on this.

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can I email it to you?

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sound Performance said:
Email me the map, I can fix your accel fuel.
Lar you have mail!!!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Did you guys get it sorted out? I have a similar issue, not sure where I should look to fix it. (Base map or accel fuel fix?) If you could send me your before and after map I'd like to have a peak as well.

Cheers
Kevin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts