Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys i was wondering what i need to turn on and off the nos at a X rpm. Also i have 3 fuel pumps and was wondering what i need to turn on and off #3 only when its needed.

I dont plan on doing the tuning, I just want to run the stuff and have it hooked up so a tuner can do what he needs to.

thanks for the help

Shawn

· Banned
2,054 Posts
KERR said:
Guys i was wondering what i need to turn on and off the nos at a X rpm. Also i have 3 fuel pumps and was wondering what i need to turn on and off #3 only when its needed.

I dont plan on doing the tuning, I just want to run the stuff and have it hooked up so a tuner can do what he needs to.

thanks for the help

Shawn
Can't help you with the nitrious as I don't use it in my car, but I can w/ the 3rd fuel pump.

Set your 3rd pump up with a standard 30amp relay. Use the AEM box as your trigger source. The aem has outputs that allow you to do this. You can use:

Pin 8A (HS1 output)
Pin 30A (HS2 output)
Pin 9B (HS3 output)... you get the point.

Basically the AEM will throw the switch under your set parameters, i.e. Boost level, TPS, Coolant temp, engine speed and so on. Let me know if you have any questions.

· Registered
278 Posts
KERR said:

thanks for the help

Shawn

Go to Nitrous, Options and set it up from there. It's pretty self explanatory.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.