Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Enter The Supra
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody using this thing? I've got a bunch of guages to put in my car, and I'm thinking this would be a cleaner way to go so I don't have to add an additional pod.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Anybody using this thing? I've got a bunch of guages to put in my car, and I'm thinking this would be a cleaner way to go so I don't have to add an additional pod.
I am running it and love it. Definitely keeps the sleeper look, I get a kick out of people looking through my window looking for gauges to give them a hint of what's under my hood. It's a crack up! Great gauge, but the software is a little finicky.

·
Enter The Supra
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What all can you monitor? I know there's a description on the aem site, but didn't really see what I was looking for. Basically I've got a shitload of Greddy P/H warning guages to monitor the following:

Fuel Pressure
Oil Pressure
Oil Temp. (engine)
Oil Temp. (tranny)
EGT
Boost
AEM Wideband UEGO Guage

I've got a triple pillar pod and am having another 3 guage pod made customly for the other side of the dash, am putting the aem guage in the normal clock position. Just wondering if I can use the serial datastream to get rid of the custom piece instead.

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
WTF are you doing with all those gauges? L&R pillar pods?

·
Enter The Supra
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure which gauges most go with... one triple pod is for the driver's side pillar. The other pod I'm having made will fit over the dash on the other side, like Ken Henderson's. It'll hold 3 more gauges, along with my EVC 6 at the top.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
What all can you monitor? I know there's a description on the aem site, but didn't really see what I was looking for. Basically I've got a shitload of Greddy P/H warning guages to monitor the following:

Fuel Pressure
Oil Pressure
Oil Temp. (engine)
Oil Temp. (tranny)
EGT
Boost
AEM Wideband UEGO Guage

I've got a triple pillar pod and am having another 3 guage pod made customly for the other side of the dash, am putting the aem guage in the normal clock position. Just wondering if I can use the serial datastream to get rid of the custom piece instead.
It reads anything your AEM monitors.

·
Neverfollow
379 Posts
but isn't it hard to monitor one guage that is all in one? i think larry has like 5 of these in his car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts