Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i recently put up a post about my car troubles. i have an aem, 720cc injectors, single turbo kit, front mount intercooler, ave-r boost controller, and twin walboro fuel pumps with lines and hks fuel rail. i had a problem when my car wouldn't start no matter what i did. i checked everything as i thought i did but i couldn't find any problem. i got tired of searching for the fault and decided to seek help from someone who knew more tham me. so when i put up my post i expected to get alot of replies but i didn't only one person answered me so i decided to give them a try. i called back the number to the shop, extreme motorsports. i thought i checked everything but i didn't, the problem was the program in the aem. carl senior and carl junior are the owners and the guys who solved my problems. within minutes of dropping off the car i got a call that the problem was fixed, i was surprised because the people who are called the best by others couldn't fix it (stanley souffrant aka stan the man). any way they fixed the car so good the hood lifted and broke the winshield. so the next day i went to the shop to check the damages, i wasn't upset at all because my problem was fixed. carl junior gave me a stock hood which i was grateful for i payed for the winshield. they wanted to do somemore fine tuning so i left it at the shop. until they satisfy them and they say it's ok then i will pick it up, then i know it is at peak performance. TO ALL THE GUYS WITH AEM TROUBLES GIVE EXTREME MOTORWERKS A CALL 973-333-6198 if they fixed my problem i'am sure they will fix your's. :bigthumb: :rockon:

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
yea im taking my car there to have my car fine tunned this comming week, them guys are great and easy to talk too, they take time to just sit down and shoot the wind with you.

glad rocked introduced them to me.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey man you will not regret it, i'am just waiting for them to install an ignitoin box for me (dli) and then i will pick up my car

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
yea i cant wait till i drop it off ..sad thing is my time its hard for me to set up a time to pick up and drop my car off at .

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i think the father is there early in the morning, and the son gets there about 9:30. i know that they wait over for me so maybe if you need them early they will do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts