Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I was wondering were would I splice the 2 red power wires for the AEM Tru boost... according to the AEM manual they should be put somewhere that is a switched fused +12VDC.

Sorry for the noob questions ( :

·
2j GT4294 stickersadd20hp
1,594 Posts
you can just splice into the ac power supply or anything that when you open the ignition will alow 12v to pass through.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can i just splice them on the ashtray light ? and if so do I splace both of them onto it?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it possible to put both those wires onto that one fuse? Other then that I think I have the wiring down thanks guys ( :

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the help everyone im not the greatest when it comes to wiring ( :

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That seems like the route my going to go with and just ground it to a near by screw that is connecting with the body.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have one last question... I have a map ecu with the plug and play harness and I also have the AEM UEGO wideband and I know those two must have the same power source and ground so they can work with each other properly...My question to you is since the power source and ground are already wired onto the fields replica harness is it possible to splice in the widebands power and ground wire to the same harness wire? I understand you can do it with the fuse but will this work as well?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts