Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Speed limits = Guidelines
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 30-4100 AEM UEGO controller and the 30-1011 PEMS. For those who arent familiar with this specific controller: The wideband sensor has a 6 wire harness that plugs into the back of the guage. The guage has 4 openly stripped wires coming out of it. 2 of the 4 are the positive line and the ground to supply the gauge. 1 of them is a 5 volt output... the intructions say this is for an auxillary device. I assume by that they mean the pin on the pems where the stock o2 sensor would be wired. Thats what i know so far, for the 4th wire im at a loss. The instructions say this is a serial output that connects to a RS-232 com port. What do they mean by this? It is an optional wire, and im not sure if the pems has a pin that it should be wire to. The pems pin list has no obvious place for it to be wired... so im assuming that the wire is not used. Should I just tape it up and leave it be?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
what i did was wire in the power, ground and signal right into the factory O2 sensor wires. then the EMS gets the signal through the OEM wiring harness

1 - 2 of 2 Posts