Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to upgrade my electronics in prep for finishing up my engine mods. Just wondering what you guys think of the above since I can't seem to ever make up my mind with all the different things available these days. I was looking into getting a wideband control and a air flow control. Let me know what you guys think and why???

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
If money isnt much of an issue id get the Zt-2 and a full on maft-pro. The zt-2 with the screen, egt and all the sensors for it. I guess if you already have gauges and just need basically a wb id go with the uego.

Im not that familiar with the neo so obviously thats why i said pro.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i just bought the AEM eugo and i guess its alright. i put the gauge in my cigerrette lighter hole. i dont have anything to tune with yet.

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
innovate WB stuff!

if you want to cheap out, get the LC-1 and the MAFT pro...use the MAFT pro to display A/F.

chris- maybe we can work out a deal for that rear bumper! ;)

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
drjonez said:
innovate WB stuff!

if you want to cheap out, get the LC-1 and the MAFT pro...use the MAFT pro to display A/F.

chris- maybe we can work out a deal for that rear bumper! ;)
I'm listening !!! (j/k, I already promised it to you - now if I can only get off my lazy ass and get it wrapped and shipped to you !)

Pm with prices for the MAFT Pro and accessories. I looked at you site and am a little confused as to what all I may need. I am not a big fan of the innovative w/b stuff and am leaning towards the AEM UEGO since I like the way it will fit in my pillar pod and not clutter up my already cluttered up dash any further.

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
ZT2 ;)
had it on the dyno measuring against their wb and it was within .1
i.e theirs read 11.5 the zt2 read 11.6 or 11.4
pretty damn impressed that was on about 4 months of continuous running

after about 6months the sensor took a real s*** lol so i guess ya know when it's not working
i suspect that one of the vehicles it was in was running gas he shouldn't have been but i don't have proof lol

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
chriso said:
I'm listening !!! (j/k, I already promised it to you - now if I can only get off my lazy ass and get it wrapped and shipped to you !)

Pm with prices for the MAFT Pro and accessories. I looked at you site and am a little confused as to what all I may need. I am not a big fan of the innovative w/b stuff and am leaning towards the AEM UEGO since I like the way it will fit in my pillar pod and not clutter up my already cluttered up dash any further.
check yo PM.

why are you not fond of the innovate stuff? you don't like the ability to program it to do whatever you what? ;) realize they sell more than the LM-1....

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Doc is the man on the MAFT stuff. As far as the WB, if your not into the Innovative stuff, the ZT-2 is the way to go. Last I checked, the UEGO didn't have logging capabiities. ZT-2 logs up to 9 hrs. Also reads other sensors like EGT, boost, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts