Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Unlimited Time Attack A70
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone that has the V.2 wanna chime in. I'm gonna order one this week and want to know if thats a good decision. Anythings that you dis like or would change on the system? Just let me know your guys thoughts on it. Im starting my Big build in two weeks and want to know if the V.2 would be a good start.

·
It might run right......?
1,492 Posts
Ording a V2 for mk3Brents 2jz Rx7 funny they make a NA 2jz v2 but not a 7m one (no market i geuss) you would have get a universal v2 and wire it in. But I hear good things about it their website list that it has a lot more power than a v1 and u have a lot more drivers to play with so seq fuel and seq ignition are a lot eaier to accomplish now.

going to be tunning the rx7 v2 and a 7m v1 at the same time. Similar electronics on the engine both using a 7m cps should be interesting to see the difference in the 2 units

·
(◕_◕)
3,756 Posts
Get the Haltech.

·
Unlimited Time Attack A70
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ording a V2 for mk3Brents 2jz Rx7 funny they make a NA 2jz v2 but not a 7m one (no market i geuss) you would have get a universal v2 and wire it in. But I hear good things about it their website list that it has a lot more power than a v1 and u have a lot more drivers to play with so seq fuel and seq ignition are a lot eaier to accomplish now.

going to be tunning the rx7 v2 and a 7m v1 at the same time. Similar electronics on the engine both using a 7m cps should be interesting to see the difference in the 2 units
i have a 1jz, no 7m here

Get the Haltech.
i prefer the haltech, but my wallet does not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.