Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TurboLexus
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have spent the last couple days troubleshooting a problem i was having with injector 6 output. i haved used the test light at the injector clip and it stays on as soon as the car hits acc on the key switch. so i also tested continuity using a meter and the wire from the aem pin 15 on the 80 pin harness is good. i have also metered that output and its showing 12 volts constantly so im sure its the output that is bad. the car ran fine before with the AEM and i havent changed anything on my map.
my question is how do i change the output to injector 7 on the AEM and have this injector fire correctly like it did on injector 6 output? i have moved my wire down to be pin 70 which is the injector 7 output. but what do i do in the AEM interface?

any help would be great.

Thanks

Brian

·
TurboLexus
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok i disabled the injector 6 output and enabled the injector 7 output using the same setup as the injector 6 had and it seems to work again. im not sure if this is right but the injector is no longer staying open and reading 12volts. its back to pulsing again. but again im not sure if this is the correct way to do this..
if anybody knows please let me know.

thanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
You need to go into Injector/Coils Section, and disable injector 6, activate injector 7 and set the phasing.... basically copy everything to injector 7.... That should work, not 100% sure if anything else needs to change, but you should be fine after that....

·
TurboLexus
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did that and everything seems to work fine. I monitored the injector pulse on tuning tab and it all looks good. So I guess I'm good to go. Thanks for the confirmation I did everything ok. I appreciate it.
You need to go into Injector/Coils Section, and disable injector 6, activate injector 7 and set the phasing.... basically copy everything to injector 7.... That should work, not 100% sure if anything else needs to change, but you should be fine after that....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts