Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how far I should install the O2 sensor away from the turbo because in the manual, it says 36in away from the turbo but what do you guys run

also is it okay to have the O2 sensor after the high flow cat converter or is that a big no-no?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
No. The wideband keep it before the cat. Don't let it stay TOO close to the turbo. I'd say a good foot away atleast. 3 ft away is good as well.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Since we are on the subject of AEM wideband installation, where do you guys route the wideband wire through to connect it to the gauge in the cockpit?. And from what I've seen must of the aftermarket downpipes come with the wideband bung located about 1 foot from the turbo.

·
wastegate hose is pulled
4,586 Posts
Same place as a stock O2 sensor is fine. Ditch the cat converter if at all possible. Pretty sure they don't have "smog traps" in Jersey...

Run the wires thru the hole in the back of the fender. There is an extra grommet behind the back of the fender liner.

·
LoveHz
747 Posts
Same place as a stock O2 sensor is fine. Ditch the cat converter if at all possible. Pretty sure they don't have "smog traps" in Jersey...

Run the wires thru the hole in the back of the fender. There is an extra grommet behind the back of the fender liner.
the "orange" one...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts