Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, im kinda stumped. I got a new oil pressure sender, and my autometer oil pressure gauge doesnt work, and i got a new AF gauge and o2 sensor, and it doesnt work. My wiring is correct, but gauges dont work. OIL P. gauge sits at 4:00, and AF gauge sits at lean wtf!

~scott

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i expected my AF gauge to work after i installed my new o2 sensor, which makes me wonder if my engine grounds could be the problem, eventhough I know they are all tight I was just wondering. My last post was related to my Oil pressure gauge not working, not AF. both of them not working could mean that there are many different problems not just oil pressure sender related.

~scott

~scott

·
Registered
582 Posts
well you could eliminate one of hte problems by not installing that POS narrow band AF gauge. lol...

Where are you tapping into for the af gauge and the oil pressure should still be tapped at stock location?

charlie

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have the AF gauge tapped into the diagnostic box there the o2 signal goes, and the oil gauge is running directly to the pressure sender, which is not toyota, but i dont think that makes a difference. the o2 sensor is toyota.

~scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts