Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just got my Innovate Motorsports stand-alone gauge wide-band kit installed and took the car for a spin. I couldn't believe the full-throttle AFR's. I was getting a consistant 9.0 on the gauge. Talk about pig-rich, no wonder we foul our plugs so much. Anyone else have a wide-band and done some logging? I have a VPC with GCC sitting here and it will more than likely go in now that I see that the stock computer needs so much help. :rolleyes:

·
Turbo Fire Truck Driver
559 Posts
When I did the fuel tuning on mine I gained 70 RWHP (my A/F dropped off the chart through most of the powerband). I think I dropped about 5% of the fuel from 4k-7k (this was using an AFC though).

Wes

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Well, if you're an average driver and never mod the car and the stock boost control failed, Pig rich is better than a blown motor, espcially when you may have to warranty the work. But damn, 9? shiet, no wonder i get crap Gas mileage.

I'm installing the AEM soon cause i'm sick of 19mpg. :) i'm shooting for 26-28mpg after tuning.

·
Boost Junkie
12,613 Posts
On the dyno yesterday I picked up 40whp in one spot by taking it from below 10 to mid 12s-this was during spool up so I didn't see needing high 11s like I usually shoot for.

Steve K.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts