Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2JZ S13
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AEM EMS V2, 2JZGTE, AUTO, Titan 3500 stall, Fic 750cc injectors,PT6266 turbo,etc.

Just had the car tuned a couple days ago took it out on its maiden voyage tonight and i'm having issues. Doing a pull to maybe 5000rpm the car died on decel. Pulled into a gas station car cranked afew times before it started. drove the car home did a lighter pull same issue. pulled over car started about 2 min later. Took the car home checked the battery cables and connection to the AEM. Took it back out small small pull and the same thing happened. went home revved it and on decel car stumbles. checked a few things and went back out. Did 2 pulls while bliping throttle on decel and it was fine. did one more and it was good. went to a school to turn around and go home and during the turn i got on it a little more and the car died, took over an hour to get the car to start. limped it home checked the plugs and the plugs are white.

Can't tell if this is a tune issue on decel or if it's a issue with the IACV? i took apart and cleaned the IACV and it while revving it it seems to "search" after i let out of it. while sounding like it may stall.

THOUGHTS?

·
2JZ S13
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What sensor do you think?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
maybe take your "tuner" for a ride in the car with you

·
Registered
471 Posts
Did your car overheat?

John

·
2JZ S13
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Taking the car back to the shop in a week or two.

Nope car didn't overheat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts