Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
JZ Enthusiast
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ,

Before 2 week ago i turned my car from ttc to seq mode i am auto so i loved the seq more plus car was kickin soo hard on stock boost and the second turbo was kicking in around rpm 3500 but now after i fixed my lose bolt tensor cranck sensor and noticed reed valve elephent sound comes again after i replaced it from 10k engine so what could this be ? ive replaced the pressure tank also with 10k engine and all the 3 valves and i tested them they were working just fine .

But i didnt knew how to test the pressure tank but i blow in it and i couldnt so i think its ok !

anyway what could cause this problem any help would be appreciated PLUS : my spark plugs isnt doing any good now cause the lose bolt on the cranck shaft sensor which made a massive 4 5 times backfire i think hurt little the plugs i can feel the misfire i know i need to replace anyway is this another reason to let the second turbo kicks in too late ?

thanks

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Is it just me, or do you have more problems with your supra then any other member on the board? Sell it and buy one thats more reliable.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Its hard to find Supras in the middle of the desert... although there are a decent amount out there... i think his biggest problem right now would be to go back to school... learn some basic grammar and sentence structure and then come back and post.

·
JZ Enthusiast
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
problems more than any other member ? huh ! it was my cranck tensior went bad as every owner should replace this thing sooner or later also all members got problem with there seq system eather they fixed it or went to ttc thats what i had so its not somthing rare isnt it !?

i know my grammar and sentence sucks when i type on hurry or when i am sleepy .

i am still bumping !

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I would like to know for a stock supra, at what rpm is the second turbo supposed to kick in?cus i remember in my supra, the turbo used to kick in about 1-2 second after i step on the gas at full throttle. but now, i dont think it ever goes on!!! am i just used to the pull and the loudlness, or is it just broken? i think i hit like 4000k and the turbo never went online.... HELP pls!!! thanks in advance to u guys!!!!...hope ill get more help than that poor bastard who posted this thread

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
its only an expression, chill out

·
Super Big D. Moderator
1,078 Posts
Bahraini.. if you cant keep your cool.. i will lock this thread.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Ckanderson said:
Is it just me, or do you have more problems with your supra then any other member on the board? Sell it and buy one thats more reliable.
Him and 99YellowStang have more problems than any other Supra.

·
Registered
132 Posts
shenofjo said:
I would like to know for a stock supra, at what rpm is the second turbo supposed to kick in?cus i remember in my supra, the turbo used to kick in about 1-2 second after i step on the gas at full throttle. but now, i dont think it ever goes on!!! am i just used to the pull and the loudlness, or is it just broken? i think i hit like 4000k and the turbo never went online.... HELP pls!!! thanks in advance to u guys!!!!...hope ill get more help than that poor bastard who posted this thread
Have a read through all the threads associated with this one,

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=264603

you should be able to find your problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts